Used in 95% of businesses, Microsoft® software is world class. Companies worldwide are upgrading to the 2010 Office system, and the Microsoft Business Certification is a perfect opportunity to learn the newest version. Imagine putting a Microsoft certification on your résumé as proof of your qualification for a position.
STI provides turn-key customized training for organizations of all sizes. We have a great deal of experience with Microsoft Office transition training. Please contact us early in the planning stages, we would are happy to share our expertise to help you learn from the experiences of others.
Which courses are available?
- Word 2007/2010 (77-601/77-881) – Tests your ability to share, format, and maintain documents, apply page layout and reuse content, include graphics, proofread, use references and hyperlinks, and use mail merge.
- Word 2007/2010 Expert (77-850/77-887) – Tests your skills in the advanced features of Word including Macros & Forms, tracking & referencing documents, formatting, and sharing.
- Excel® 2007/2010- (77-602/77-882) – Tests your ability to manage and format worksheets, create cell data, manage workbooks, apply formulae and functions, present data visually, share data, analyze and organize data.
- Excel® 2007/2010 Expert (77-551/77-888) – Tests your ability to share and maintain workbooks, apply formulae and functions, present data visually, and work with macros and forms.
- PowerPoint® 2007/2010 (77-603/77-883) – Tests your ability to manage the PowerPoint environment, create a presentation, work with graphic and multimedia elements, create charts and tables, apply transitions and animations, prepare for delivery, and deliver presentations.
- Access® 2007/2010 (77-605/77-885) Tests your ability to manage the Access environment, build tables and forms, create and manage queries, and design reports.
- Outlook® 2007/2010 (77-604/77-884)- Tests your ability to manage the Outlook environment, create and format content, manage email messages and contacts, manage calendars, work with tasks, notes, and journal entries.
- SharePoint® 2010 (77-886)- Sharepoint 2010 just went live 30 June 2011. Thanks to all our early beta testers and good luck to everyone on this new exam. This exam tests your skills as a SharePoint end user. Be sure to review the exam objectives carefully for this one!!
- OneNote® 2010 (77-853) – The MOS 2010 in OneNote is designed for students, teachers, and office workers using OneNote for note taking and collaboration.
- Office 365 (77-891) - Covers the Lync, Outlook Web App (OWA), and the Office Web Apps.
Purchase your MOS exam vouchers from us and we will waive the $25 per exam proctoring fee when you take your exam from us.
Ready to purchase your voucher?
We accept (even prefer) cash or check when you come in for the exam. If you prefer to purchase using your credit card feel free to use our secure shopping cart below.