NOTE: The new version of IC# (GS4) is currently being released (Fall 2012). If you plan to take the IC3 please be sure to study and test on the current version. Please contact STI of you have any questions.
The IC GS3 Practice Test simulates the exam experience, familiarizing you with the types of exam questions and helping to fine-tune learning so you can take the certification exams with full confidence and pass them the first time around. The practice test questions are mapped to the Global Standard 3 (GS3) version of the IC program. The application can be run in two different modes:
- Practice Test Mode Mimics the exam experience in duration and number of questions delivered. The end of exam score report specifies areas of strength and weakness.
- Learning Mode Delivers all test questions available in an untimed format. Help is available via short movies which show answers to difficult questions.
This single-computer license can be used an unlimited number of times for one full year. System requirements:
- CPU: 500 megahertz (MHz) processor or higher
- RAM: minimum of 512 MB
- FREE DISK SPACE: 300 MB
- DISPLAY: 1024×768, 16 bit color depth or higher resolution monitor
- INTERNET CONNECTION: only required for download and license activation
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Microsoft Windows 2000, Windows XP, or Windows Vista Adobe Flash Player (v. 7 or later)
Ready to purchase your practice tests?
You can purchase your practice tests using your credit card via the secure PayPal button below. Vouchers are delivered via email, typically, within one business day. Please feel free to call us with any questions or special requests. Practice exam vouchers are $27 (you need only 1 for all three exams)